Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

ZoSTeR

Universal Silent Switch Finder 0.1

Nologic    0

Very minor update changed USSF to use latest build of PEiD v0.93. (simple find and replace in script)

[PEiD]

For those that do not know the Helper.bin is just the exe of PEiD renamed.

MHz    11
I tried using the latest version of PEiD for this, but it didn't work.  :D

Confirmed as working here. Got PEid from working link here.

Rename PEid to helper.bin, and have it in the same directory as the script.

:)

totoymola    0

I'm sorry guys. I wasn't clear on my earlier post. I was talking about the very first version of USSF (by Zoster). :) That doesn't work for the latest version of PEiD. I haven't seen Nologic's update when I posted that.

Hmmm, now it looks I got a problem - downloaded PEid, extracted peid.exe, renamed to Helper.bin, compiled script2exe, copied to same location.

But when I inserted name of the file, I still received message Sorry, unknown installer

:(

Great NEWS I made the **** thing recognize .msi files also and now and it works great!!!!!!!!!!!! (Fixed a couple of spelling errors also.)

USSF.exe

I hope it was no too presumptious but after all of the testing and code re-writes that ZoSTeR and CyberSlug have done and now that it has it's own installer I dubbed it version 1.

coucou    0

Hi all,

I'm using USSF since while... very good tool :thumbup

When i have any problem with swithes, I test my known silent switches setup.exe as for "Symantec Client Security v2.0.3" and "Symantec Antivirus Corporate 9.0.3.1000" which gave me the setup.exe /S /v/qn swithes...

Since yesterday I get "Sorry, unknown installer." message error with the most setup tested, even with the Symantec's setup.exe above. :(

I tried with the new USSF version and the kelsenellenelvian's version... same error message :wacko:

Anybody could help???

Regards

coucou