Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Problems under win2k

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

arnageddon

arnageddon
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 18-April 04
Hey all,

im using xplode under win2k with gdiplus.dll from 2003 Server (Sorry i don´t have a winxp) And startet from cmdline.txt it works but there are no visuals....?!?!?.
And then when i start it with grouppolicy skript before login prompts it can´t change to a domainuser account or even the local administrator (No i don´t have a mistyped passwort).
The funniest thing is that it crashes with an immidiate reboot if i start some msi files. Not every msi installer but everytime the usual suspects.
There is also a problem with the shortcut plugin. For some reason it doesnt support german special characters. when i use Startmenü (German for Startmenu) it does not create a link......
A lot of questions.... Maybe some one spend some time on it.......
Has somebody interest in a solution to use xplode to manage software distribution in a domain after all install is finished???

Greets

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users