Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

help with win xp and nero

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ryue

ryue
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 25-September 01
i found out that when i install nero under winxp , winxp wont restart but instead shutdowns leaving the cpu and cpu fan running..........but when i uninstall it, everything is fine.....anyone help me with this one?????

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

XPerties

XPerties

MSFN OG Senior

• Patrons
  • 2,994 posts
  • Joined 18-August 01
Thats a new for me...Are you using the latest version of nero?...I have never heard of one person having trouble with it while using xp, Your the first!

-Chris

You want some Glock with that?
★ :::: Xbox Live GamerTag = ScreamingSkulls

[marcel]

[marcel]
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 26-August 01
ryue,
Are you installing the InCD option? I have been using Nero with XP without any problems but I never install the InCD program. It always gave me problems so now I skip it.

Marcel
Y'all comeback now, ya hea'

FthrJACK

FthrJACK

I am a PC...

• Patrons
  • 3,394 posts
  • Joined 16-August 01
very strange!! id recomend this though...

go to Start > run > (type) msconfig > services > disable imapi Cd burning COM service.

see how things work then.

has anyone been using XP's built in Cd write function BTW? ive never used it, just wondered if its up to scratch, if it is you might stick to using that....

Aaron

Aaron

The MSFN Banana

• Patrons
  • 5,767 posts
  • Joined 17-August 01
Nero works fine in XP, I have no InCD installed though.

FthrJACK, I have used that in-built XP CD-Burner, and I have to say it's [b:22a9a6fb5f]CRAP![/b:22a9a6fb5f] Some stupid error came up (can't remember what it said, but I don't really care since I can get almost all CD-Burning software working in XP (Nero, Clone-CD, DiscDump)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN