Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Basic Install Questions

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Harley

Harley

Harley

• Pip
  • 60 posts
I have the 9.95 eval running on one computer. For the other I have a copy of Devil's Own. Can I install it on a blank drive? The eval copy says it must be run from Windows. What are corp files? Do I need them? If so, where can I find them. Sorry to be asking such basic questions.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

ZsasZ

ZsasZ

Junior

• Pip
  • 56 posts
the 'corpfiles' are a group of files that, when swapped with files in the 2600 eval and re-packed, make a 'Corporate Edition' that has an *optional* WPA....

intense

intense

• 22 posts
Just install the Devils Own on the empty HD and you will be set.

intense

Harley

Harley

Harley

• Pip
  • 60 posts
Thanks all for your help. I appreciate this forum. I don't know what we would do with out the helpful suggestions from MS employees here :). I hope to contribute more as install more software and hardware on my wife's computer. I don't want to take any chances with mine. This way I can blame MS for adversely affecting my sex life.

FthrJACK

FthrJACK

I am a PC...

• Patrons
  • 3,394 posts
glad you like the forums! they arent run by MS though... theres a few employees come here i believe, but its not run by MS, infact the company sent us a nasty email the other day... :grump

Harley

Harley

Harley

• Pip
  • 60 posts
<<<<. I don't know what we would do with out the helpful suggestions from MS employees here :)>>>>

I was joking :rolleyes: I agree with the responses.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN