Folder Directing

cableghost

Is there any way, other than creating a shortcut, to set a Folder to lookup/view the contents of another folder?

reason, I would like to keep files on my office network computer and then just sync them (and view them on a mapped drive/folder on my laptop), however, when I want to have them accessible from w/in My Documents, I can only cerate a shortcut to the networked/Mapped drive/folder. I wish I could create a folder that would have the same attributes as any other folder in My Documents, such as cascading menus from the Start Menu, etc.

Thanks, Scott.

Hmmm, i cant exactly understand your question fully, maybe a rewrite is needed or its most likely me, lol. Sounds to me that you already got a network. As long as the folder on the same Workgroup is shared then everything that will change in it (editting, moving files etc) will be seen by computers on that same network and workgroup. So i dont see the reason for the problem and question your asking. As long as your laptop is connnected to the network through the hub and connected to the correct workgroup i do not see any problem what so ever. You will see the folder changes.