Welcome to MSFN

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rick

Autop's for WinXP how about OfficeXP?

12 posts in this topic

I have not noticed any "patches" for officexp that does the same as the autopatches do for WinXP. Any out there?

Rick

I think thats becos most downloadable ISO's of office xp are cracked already maybe it was something you had to do on the old beta's of office xp i dont know but i've had 3 different office XP's installed and all of them said it was already activated when i clicked on the "Activate" link in the startmenu.

Hopefully this will happen with the RTM and final version of windows XP as well after a while.

Volume License Key or Corporate key

:eek: :eek:

My workplace bought officexp upgrade and that is what I have on my computer...so the only one I can probably use is corporate unless I download a copy from somewhere.

Rick

My copy of office is a proper retail... got it off of edonkey of all places too! (usually they say its retail.. when you get it its a rip not an ISO.. arseholes on edonkey!!! :mad: )

:eek: Have you tried Office Update?[/color:55af2abc91]

I am using a perfectly perfect Corp version of Office XP downloaded from Goweenna -- needed PID (included) and no activation. Office update has worked fine.

Ive got office XP +Frontpage 2002 with a master key...no activation. If you want it leech it rick.

[b:aa846d052f]piaqt[/b:aa846d052f] are you trippin, whats with the updates website...:spaced

-Chris

:mad: :)not in this lifetime! Sometimes, the obvious is the [i:e3206991e4]last[/i:e3206991e4] thing one thinks of, genius![/color:e3206991e4]

Now how could the obvious be going to window$ updates and getting a piracy copy of office xp or a crack for it.:):rolleyes: :spaced

-XPerties

LOL Chris! Well, the verdict is that I got the copy of Office XP a very long time ago...geezzz..how old is this post? Anyway, got the same thing you do Chris and it has worked fine.

Off the M$ update site? I asked them if I could have a copy and they said for $199 you can:hohum Didn't work man.

Rick:wail: