Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Autop's for WinXP how about OfficeXP?

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

Rick

Rick

• PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts
  • Joined 18-August 01
I have not noticed any "patches" for officexp that does the same as the autopatches do for WinXP. Any out there?

Rick
Welcome to MSFN!

Read the Forum Rules
Posted Image

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Hammie2

Hammie2
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 22-August 01
I think thats becos most downloadable ISO's of office xp are cracked already maybe it was something you had to do on the old beta's of office xp i dont know but i've had 3 different office XP's installed and all of them said it was already activated when i clicked on the "Activate" link in the startmenu.

Hopefully this will happen with the RTM and final version of windows XP as well after a while.

xper

xper

Insane Clown

• Administrator
  • 20,155 posts
  • Joined 16-August 01
Volume License Key or Corporate key

:eek: :eek:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Become an MSFN Sponsor Now! Keep Up MSFN Running

Read MSFN Forum Rules
Not a member? Donate here!

Rick

Rick

• PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts
  • Joined 18-August 01
My workplace bought officexp upgrade and that is what I have on my computer...so the only one I can probably use is corporate unless I download a copy from somewhere.

Rick
Welcome to MSFN!

Read the Forum Rules
Posted Image

FthrJACK

FthrJACK

I am a PC...

• Patrons
  • 3,394 posts
  • Joined 16-August 01
My copy of office is a proper retail... got it off of edonkey of all places too! (usually they say its retail.. when you get it its a rip not an ISO.. arseholes on edonkey!!! :mad: )

piaqt

piaqt

MSFN DIVA

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts
  • Joined 07-October 01
:eek: [color=indigo:55af2abc91]Have you tried Office Update?[/color:55af2abc91]
--love, piaqt
Live from New York...

LS_Dragons

LS_Dragons

• PipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • Joined 13-September 01
I am using a perfectly perfect Corp version of Office XP downloaded from Goweenna -- needed PID (included) and no activation. Office update has worked fine.

XPerties

XPerties

MSFN OG Senior

• Patrons
  • 2,994 posts
  • Joined 18-August 01
Ive got office XP +Frontpage 2002 with a master key...no activation. If you want it leech it rick.

[b:aa846d052f]piaqt[/b:aa846d052f] are you trippin, whats with the updates website...:spaced

-Chris

You want some Glock with that?
★ :::: Xbox Live GamerTag = ScreamingSkulls

piaqt

piaqt

MSFN DIVA

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts
  • Joined 07-October 01
:mad: :) [color=indigo:e3206991e4]not in this lifetime! Sometimes, the obvious is the [i:e3206991e4]last[/i:e3206991e4] thing one thinks of, genius![/color:e3206991e4]
--love, piaqt
Live from New York...

XPerties

XPerties

MSFN OG Senior

• Patrons
  • 2,994 posts
  • Joined 18-August 01
Now how could the obvious be going to window$ updates and getting a piracy copy of office xp or a crack for it.:) :rolleyes: :spaced

-XPerties

You want some Glock with that?
★ :::: Xbox Live GamerTag = ScreamingSkulls

Rick

Rick

• PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts
  • Joined 18-August 01
LOL Chris! Well, the verdict is that I got the copy of Office XP a very long time ago...geezzz..how old is this post? Anyway, got the same thing you do Chris and it has worked fine.

Off the M$ update site? I asked them if I could have a copy and they said for $199 you can:hohum Didn't work man.

Rick:wail:
Welcome to MSFN!

Read the Forum Rules
Posted Image

piaqt

piaqt

MSFN DIVA

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts
  • Joined 07-October 01
:WTF?: ed if I know.
--love, piaqt