AutoIT Script Collection - Contributions Only

FuzzBall

Roxio 5.3.5.10 Basic.

This is a little bit customized, where DirectCD is removed. I've found it to be too problematic.

Note -- this really installs the basic 5 package. In your Roxio directory, create a folder called "Update". Download the 5.3.5.10 update file and put it in the Update folder. Then rename the file to "update.exe". That way it is automatically integrated.

had a much lighter on my drive (there's absolutely no need for all the fuss you're putting on your script for such a light installer).
works with any version I've tested so far. putting this in "code" brackets, the board curiously doesn't want me to post .au3
[code];runs the installer "silently"
Run ("awxDTools.exe /S")

;says ok on paypal screen
WinWait ("About awxDTools - Daemon-Tools ShellExtension...")
Send ("{ENTER}")

;skips logoff
WinWait ("arniWORX Daemon-Tools ShellExtension Setup")
Send ("{LEFT}{ENTER}")[/code]

the last one is for Pro Evolution Soccer 3 PC-DVD version. made the script to look for the disc in the second cd drive (since my dvd reader is my second drive, so change $var[2] to the value your's is, if needed).
installs the game with default options, closes the autorun window that appears at the end of the install, installs the patch then calls for the game's settings.
the game is unfortunately quite unconfortable to play, it's been very badly ported from the ps2 version, and the framerate often varies (rarely works well. sometimes goes from over-speeded framerate to even slower than 3Dmark on a geforce2mx, and konami's patches just don't fix this bug). and those f***ing referees are even dumber than those who were at 2002 Korea-Japan World Cup.
hope the fourth won't have these problems :unsure:

made a script for quake 3 arena (req by Wedge1). installs the game with default options then installs the 1.32 pointrelease patch.
I don't have team arena, so if anyone has it and is willing to make script for it...
edit: .au3 upload support is back :)

Autoit Script of [url="http://www.pgp.com/downloads/updates/pgp8.1.html"]PGP Personal Desktop 8.1[/url]

Rename the script file to pgp81.au3

Extract all the files from PGP executable into a folder and put the autoit script in the same folder.

Made a scipt for GVim 6.3, installs the full package.
Gvim is a great text editor, best suited for people who make a lot of programming scripting.

From the Vim webpage:
[quote]What Is Vim?

Vim is a highly configurable text editor built to enable efficient text editing. It is an improved version of the vi editor distributed with most UNIX systems.

Vim is often called a "programmer's editor," and so useful for programming that many consider it an entire IDE. It's not just for programmers, though. Vim is perfect for all kinds of text editing, from composing email to editing configuration files.

What Vim Is Not?

Vim isn't an editor designed to hold its users' hands. It is a tool, the use of which must be learned.

Vim isn't a word processor. Although it can display text with various forms of highlighting and formatting, it isn't there to provide WYSIWYG editing of typeset documents. (It is great for editing TeX, though.)

Vim's License

Vim is charityware. Its license is GPL-compatible, so it's distributed freely, but we ask that if you find it useful you make a donation to help children in Uganda through the ICCF. The full license text can be found in the documentation. More information about charityware on Charity-ware.org.[/quote]

You can download it for free at:
[url="http://vim.sourceforge.net/index.php"]http://vim.sourceforge.net/index.php[/url]