Further down in the config.ini, locate this:
Making Mozilla install silently and unattended
* I downloaded "mozilla-win32-1.4-installer.exe"
* I ran the installer, and before the first question, copied the contents of the folder "ns_temp" from C:\Documents and Settings\fredrick\ Local Settings\Temp\ns_temp. (if you don't grab a copy of this directory, the Mozilla installer deletes it after its install.
* I quit the Mozilla installer.
* Within ns_temp you'll see a setup.exe program, a bunch of .xpi files, and a couple of .ini files. The xpi files are actually zip files with a different 3-letter extension, ".xpi".
* To achieve a silent install, edit config.ini and change the Run Mode in the first line to be "silent". Or to get a little more information, you can use the "Auto" setting which will show dialogs but not require user input.
* I didn't want to install the IRC chat option or quality feedback agent (QFA) in Mozilla, so in config.ini I went to the section [Setup Type]. I changed the setup type to 2 with the line:
; Default Setup Type values:
; Setup Type 0 - first radio button (default)
; Setup Type 1 - second radio button
; Setup Type 2 - third radio button
; Setup Type 3 - fourth radio button (usually the Custom option)
Default Setup Type=Setup Type 0
And comment out the QFA (unless you want it).
[Setup Type0];*** LOCALIZE ME BABY ***
Description Short=Bro&wser only
;*** LOCALIZE ME BABY ***
Description Long=Program will be installed with the minimal options.
; List of components to install/enable for this Setup Type.
; All other components not listed here will be disabled if
; this Setup Type is selected.
C4=Component US English Profile Defaults
C5=Component En US lang pack
C6=Component US region pack
; Make sure Component QFA is LAST so 3rd party developers who might not want
; this component can easily remove it.
Then finally just set your system.cmd/RunOnceEx.cmd to run "setup.exe -ma -ira" from the mozilla folder.