Digital camera

wave

I know, got this one :rolleyes:

The drivers are within that .exe program. Ok, sounds to me that you need the program compatibility wizard. Put the disc in and go to Start -> All Programs -> Accesories -> Program compatibily wizard. This will sort the program out, it will not run the program fully but will get the drivers. I had to do the same thing for my Sony Walkman MP3. Send an e-mail to your camera's supplier and tell them your problem, they may be able to get some software compatable with XP to work for ya. Gl :)

:rolleyes: Makes now 8 days that I send the mail to the company of my D-cam ... and no answer !? does it means something ? I hate win Me , and i have to use it because of the F*** Camera ... GRRRRRRRRRRRR ..... :)

:rolleyes:  Makes now 8 days that I send the mail to the company of my D-cam ... and no answer !? does it means something ? I hate win Me , and i have to use it because of the F*** Camera ... GRRRRRRRRRRRR .....  :)

I understand what your going through. I have 2 cameras and both are considered to work "great with XP" and after calling the companys and trying everything I come to one conclsion. They dont work and there both crap. So I went out and spent a few bucks and got a nice state of the art camera. They seem to do there home work better. Sorry we couldnt help.

-Xperties

Try this ...

Uninstall your previous installation of AoxSTIAp.exe

Reboot the PC.

Navigate to the folder you downloaded AoxSTIAp.exe

right-click AoxSTIAp.exe

select properties from the menu

select the Compatibility Tab

select Run this program in compatibility mode for: Windows 98/Windows ME

click ok

Attach the Camera via the USB cable.

Reboot into WinXP.

Open System Properties, Hardware, Device Manager. Confirm that the camera is in the hardware list. If the camera is in the list proceed as usual to use the camera.

If all that does not work. Create a dual boot configuration where WinMe and WinXP are your dual operating systems. You can do a laptop install of WinMe to save space. Use WinMe and the camera together. Since you saved up so long to buy the camera and there is no support for WinXP this may be all you have left other than selling the camera.

What really sucks about this is both the WinMe and WinXP downlaods are the same exact file!