• BitComet
    • Bittorrent
    • eMule
    • SoulSeek
    • Limewire
    • µTorrent

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Currently I like Limewire. It is good to find common files and video files. the bad side is, I look for rare files, and its most likely I won't be able to find it on Limewire, only Soulseek and DC++ is one of the only clients which can actually find rare files.

I use to like Kazaa, since all that stupid adware and spyware bulls*it came along I stopped using it. I haven't touched it since then.

BitTorrent is alright, its crap if there is hardly any seeders though, but I like it if it has plenty of seeders, you can get a high download speed.

It all depends what you are downloading. If your downloading music, go with limewire, ares, and that junk. But if you're into movies, shows, and stuff that takes a long time to download go with bit torrents.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Its LimeWire all the way...

I have looked at many diffrent p2p prgrams and after having my computer f***ed many times, i have to say lime wire is the overall best.

Ok it might not have the files, but along with Bareshare it has the best speed. There has not been any songs or games i havent been able to find, only a few programs, i dought any of you would be looking for.

The only bad thing about limewire is the fact that some people block all uploads, and that it is not popular enough with people.

Once everyone realises the benefits, Limewire will take over.. Espeshaly LimeWire pro... Which you can download from limewire itself.

Get Limewire, See for yourself...

P.S. Sorry for the spelling, im in a rush...