Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Can anyone give me reviews about this product

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Guest_skyhf_*

Guest_skyhf_*
  • Guests
MagicTweak is a special program designed to optimize and personalize Microsoft Windows. This unique software makes it easy to tweak hundreds of hidden settings in Windows XP/2000/Me/98, so there is no longer any need to dig through the registry looking for that specific setting (from Start Menu,Desktop,IE skin,System Icon to System Security) that just doesn't seem to be there. With the ability to customize almost any aspect of Windows, you can become a Windows expert almost instantly!

MagicTweak

Attached Files

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Aaron

Aaron

The MSFN Banana

• Patrons
  • 5,767 posts
Looks like a bit of a TweakXP clone to me, judging from the screenshot. And TweakXP is CRAP. Period.

X-Setup proves to be the best advanced tweaker around, thousand of tweaks you can apply to all versions of Windows.

http://www.xteq.com

wave

wave

• 23 posts
well I use the MagicTweak and I liked very much !
i have used diferents Tweak , they make all the same thing ... so ... :)

Aaron

Aaron

The MSFN Banana

• Patrons
  • 5,767 posts
Good for you wave. everyone has a personal favourite, and X-Setup is mine. TweakXP did no good but slowed my system down a bit. :)

Big Booger

Big Booger

• PipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
looks like a cheap attempt at advertising if you ask me. he posted this exact same thread over a techzonez.... and it was deleted...
Lamer :assshake :assshake :assshake
Posted Image

Snoop

Snoop

BACON 'N' EGGS

• PipPipPip
  • 428 posts
i tried it once but uninstalled it after a few mins :)
Click MeALL JOOR BACON R BELONG TO US!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN