[Desktops] 2002

Hey Lynch - you can set it to 'auto-hide'. The mobydock is still a beta - but it is very cool. It does the 'zoom' thing very smoothly -- the only thing it doesn't do yet - but is promised - is to be able to move it to the side or top. I had to move my start button etc to the top so it didn't interfere with mobydock position. You need a link? I am not on my computer now - but can get it for you later....

LS_Dragons

I like Lynch's style - I never stick with the same wallpaper or icons for more than about 2 weeks. I tend to stick with VS longer - but even those I rotate between about 5 that I really like. It is the icons that kill me - I haven't found an icon management app that I really like - so I end up doing it all by hand.

LS

Have you learned how to edit Moby dock to add more apps and icons? I have been trying. What are the numbers at the end of the text?

What I like is creating something new and eye pleasing. I'm not much of an artist (stick figures are about all I can draw by hand) but I do enjoy creating. I wish my hands had a better connection to the creative area of my brain. Assembling a nice DT seems to satisfy my creative urges. LOL!

post-12-1035185234.gif

This desktop is not Windows ,NET, just modded

I would be on Windows .NET, however..

You have to put a reason why you shutdown, every time you shutdown.. :)

Anyone got a reg hack for turning off that feature in .NET?