Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

ATI Owners

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

BAH

BAH

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
New drivers will be available ht*p://www.ati.com/na/pages/corporate/press/2001/4413.html

Regards,

BAH

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Rick

Rick

• PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts
I'm glad you posted that...got an ATI AIW card on the way to me now and I was wondering about compatibility. Just a side note...I know it's much easier for everybody to be able to click on the "here" link but we have to be very careful about posting active links on here. Just put a in a * as in h*tp:// when posting a link.

Rick
Welcome to MSFN!

Read the Forum Rules
Posted Image

BAH

BAH

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
the drivers have been posted....

ht*p://support.ati.com/products/pc/radeon/winxp/radeon_winxp_drivers.html

Regards,

BAH
Regards,

BAH

Rick

Rick

• PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts
Thanks for the info. BAH, I am not home to see the difference but has anybody noticed performance enhancements from the XP drivers?

Rick
Welcome to MSFN!

Read the Forum Rules
Posted Image

BAH

BAH

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
I have installed, and you get the usual ATI control panel with many adjustments, im useing an LCD all seam to work fine...

Regards,

BAH
Regards,

BAH

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN