[release] FlyakiteSP1 v6.0

flyakite

It seems there is a problem with the comctl32.dll file included in the installer. Until I come home on August 16th and can create a patch for the problem, here is a hopefully temporary fix. Replace the comctl32.dll file in the WINDOWS\system32 directory with the comctl32.dll file from the backup folder located in WINDOWS\_BACKUP. (there are multiple comctl32.dll files located in the backup folder, only use the one labeled comctl32.dll)

is there a patch yet? .. i cant replace the files, it says its being used by another program, closed everytin & still. Restarted in Safe Mode too, couldnt replace it though. So any solution?

dude, chill out, u arent giving anyone time 2 respond, just cuz someone doesnt post a reply 2 seconds after u post doesnt mean that they wont

download the visual basic runtime files

WHICH visual basic runtime files?

FILE: VBRun60sp5.exe Installs Visual Basic 6.0 Run-Time Files

Vbrun60sp5.exe contains the run-time files shipped with Visual Studio 6.0 Service Pack 5.

FILE: VBRUN60.EXE Installs Visual Basic Run-Time Files

Vbrun60.exe contains the run-time files shipped with Visual Studio 6.0 without any service pack updates.

& what does it do exactly?

no, never touched SP2

ive been usin 6.0 for like a month or more.. & i didnt have n e probs.. until now.. dunno what happened..

any other solution?

what program should i close? coz i cant understand y its not letting me.. what uses this .dll?

Edited by LOGANiSE