1. 1. Are you married or single?

• Married
    • Single
    • Divorced
    • Widowed
    • Seperated
    • Involved
    • Bitterly Single

Perhaps General Mandible is trying to find out if posting on this forum will jynx him for life and make it so he will never be married lol :rolleyes:

You know, Kirby looks so much faster/smoother/bouncier/more cute when using Firefox.

I am married, 5 years now. Three children ... no more.

DarkPhoenix,

These type of polls are a way to get to know the people you are seeking help from or giving help to. The world would be a better place if people would try to get to know and understand one another. I guess it would require them to take time out their day though. No one forced you to come into this poll. If you don't like them so much, don't come in and complain to the people that find them interesting. So far 26 people have voted, so it can't be that bad.

Gamehead200,

Could you add another option: Bitterly Single :)[ Done. ]

Edited by gamehead200

That's right. But That's not the point. :rolleyes: I mean, who really cares if there are most married people or single people on this forum? Really? Who honestly gives a ****? :)

Yeah...

I think you see it weird just because you might expect no socialization on software forums. If so, then you are right. It's weird.

But listen, go browsing those polls and you should see how comments are nice.

You'll be caught by the fact that there are OTHERS that might be completely different from yourself.

This is the nicest part of those polls. And, I think you should like reading them, and posting your own nice comments, too. So, you increase the pleasure.

Stay tuned.

As much as I like my gf, I learned my leason the first time...take it slow. Kids, as far as im consernd are a long way down the track. but then again im only 19, and you will prolly find that alot of ppl on these forums are young. I come here for knowledge, but it is somethin nice compared to computers all the time!

Also:

There are several options to the way life works:

Those that say life is to breed and look after there children

Those that are in it for themselves

those that believe in another reason all together

but I think it goes with what happens in ur personal life, don't ever rely on anothers personal feelings.

Its such a pity that not all the poll options were around since the beginning. I believe there's a fair chance that many of the votes for "single" would have migrated to "Involved" and it would have emerged the largest group. :)

OK, @everyone who replied to my post(s): I'm not trying to be asocial. It's just that, sure, it's fun to know what you all are, but tomorrow I will have forgotten anyway.. I don't know why though, but that's how my brain works at least. I voted here. Single, like I said I am. Of course others are unlike me. We're all unique, (and thank (the might-be-existing) God for that) and I'm sorry if I hit someone personally. Don't worry, be happy, I feel I have a right to have opinions too. :)

Hey psssst DarkPhoenix....

I think GeneralMandible's is watching him over his shoulder... :)

Just kidding, i live together with my girlfriend.

(as long as don't spend toooo much time here) :rolleyes: