Those darn seach tool bars.

Lisa, if you don't got any spyware protection such as ad-aware and/or spybot you should pick those up.

1. Ad-Aware

2. SpyBot

those should fix your problem, and make sure too do at least a weekly scan and also use the built-in "scan for updates" function too make sure your protected from future spyware/ad-ware.

good luck :)

also try a program called: coolwebsearch or cwb. or hijack this.

@diesel_98a

uhm?! Cool Web Search is probably the "Spyware" that put that search bar on Lisa's Computer. Not trying to go hostile on ya, just the way you worded it sounds like telling her too go download it on purpose.

and Hijackthis is in my opinion for more advanced users, hell i'm scared too run it lol :) but if Ad-Aware and Spybot don't remove the Search bar she will need too run hijack this to get rid of it. :rolleyes:

Hijackthis is the best tool to remove all the variants that cannot be removed by spyremover or cwsshredder. I got this nast cws trojan once n when i use all this tools, it juz close the program for me....

My advice is if u want to completely clean your system, u need to boot into safe mode, then run the scan. If u still cannot clean it, use hijackthis tool to help u.

But dun delete the wrong entries though...

:P