Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Help!!!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Windowsxp88

Windowsxp88

• 18 posts
  • Joined 18-August 01
Ok my pc will not go on standby. I know that the hardware supports it, cuz i have done it before (other os), but now in XP the thing goes into standdby for like 1 second and then comes out of it...If i try to put it into standby again, it just stays stuck at the "preparing for standby." Any ideas?? Also right after it goes into standby, and then comes out, it says my usb device is basically messed up. I have tried to update the drivers for that device (printer), but it doesnt solve any probs..Any ideas will be greatly apprecated..

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Aaron

Aaron

The MSFN Banana

• Patrons
  • 5,767 posts
  • Joined 17-August 01
This isn't a bug. Moved to Hardware forum.

FthrJACK

FthrJACK

I am a PC...

• Patrons
  • 3,394 posts
  • Joined 16-August 01
your printer is bringing it out of standby, turn it off then try go into standby, hope this helps, let me know if it does or not

Windowsxp88

Windowsxp88

• 18 posts
  • Joined 18-August 01
Oops..sry Aaron. Anyway um it works fine now :) it was something wrong with the older version of Nero, once i got the new one, it worked just fine.
After using Linux for a little while, I realized that, although it was stable, it lacked some of the features I cannot live without.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users