CDBOOT: Cannot BOOT from the CD - Code: 5

FFA

ok my problem is i want to test my AIO-DVD in vmWare but this fail comes

CDBOOT: Cannot BOOT from the CD - Code: 5

what is the problem i have check the guide again and again i can not find the problem some one there can help me with this??

attach a zip or post a link with the file, containing....

txtsetup.sif, setupldr.bin, and pro1.dat

I don't need ANY CDSHELL files as it's not related to CDSHELL. I'll go through and check that everything is correct.

You are editing the files in your PRO1 folder and not your Install source folder correct?

ye thats right i have doing these things correct and i have follow the guide over and over and i can not find the problem i only know when i try my AIO-DVD in vmware it comes with that fail

CDBOOT: Cannot BOOT from the CD - Code: 5 it is totally wierd i have started over and over about 9 - 10 times now

attach a zip or post a link with the file, containing....

txtsetup.sif, setupldr.bin, and pro1.dat

I don't need ANY CDSHELL files as it's not related to CDSHELL. I'll go through and check that everything is correct.

You are editing the files in your PRO1 folder and not your Install source folder correct?

Ah hem

Code 5 can also occur when the CD's boot sector is corrupted. Make sure that you use a proper boot file (One is available here.) and make sure if you're using Nero that you set

Emulation: None.

Load Segment of Sectors: 07C0

Number of Loaded Sectors: 4

If you still have no success, then perhaps your CD-R Media may be to blame. Poor quality CD media tends to have difficulty with their boot sectors. It's not always the case, but it's been known to happen, which would cause your Code 5 error.