Wireless Woes

OK here is my problem

I have the wrt54g

ok no that isnt it...

I have a computer wired to it and then I have another router wired to it

Now that works fine I can get to the internet and see other computers. But the computer wired to it cant get to the router setup.

Now I connect a wireless computer to it and it can connect to the router but not see anything else.

Tried reseeting to defautls and everything

ANyone have any ideas?

I just wish to check something here, but is your quote correct in that you have another router plugged into your wrt54g? (I assume that the wrt54g is this linksys model http://www.linksys.com/products/product.as...cid=35&prid=601 )

If so, what is the make and model of your second router? I suspect that what you have got here, is two routers using the same ip address for their web interfaces.

If you REALLY need to use two routers on your network, then I suggest that you remove one of them, and configure the other to use different addreses, then add the second router and configure that.

Also, if the second router is connected using it's wan port, then I am pretty sure that by default you cannot access the webconfiguration page from that side.

not that much of a n00b. Everything had a different IP and nothing was using the wan port. I actually fixed this by using seavsof's firmware. Worked like a charm. My router started working 99% better. Then I clicked one option off and it was working 110%, meaning my sister who couldnt connect with her wireless is now able to