Creative DXR3 DVD issues

Penguinz_Fly

I have not yet gotten it to work with any XP build yet. I need it to work with TV OUT. Software DVD players seem to work fine, but there is no tv out option with these. My video card does not have a tv out so I must rely on the decoder DXR3 card for this. I have tried WY2K drivers and Win98. I have also tried compatibility ode. Any walk through step by step help to anyone who has been successful would be immensly appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

What build are you using of XP? My girlfriends father had the same promblem, had to switch software over to hollywood fro it to work but as far as the drivers he couldnt get it to work untill the last 3 builds.

-Chris

Sometimes the Sigma drivers are a bit more forgiving, if you go to ht*p://www.7thzone.com it gives you information on how to use a DXR3 as a HW+ card.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe you have to use real magic's drivers, cause I think your creative DVD drive came bundled with the hollywood plus card. And you have to switch to TV out from there... I tried the latest drivers under 98se and they were a little bit buggy...