[How-to] XP CD Names

DisabledTrucker

Its VRMPFPP_EN for the MSDN Windows XP Pro SP2 intregrated CD (Which is the same as retail). Attached is a list of all the ones I know off. If anyone happens to have a non-slipstreamed Windows 2000 w/SP2 CD, I'd appreciate it if you could tell me the dates the files have.

Cheers

LABELS.TXT

I searched in my CD collection and I finally found Win 2000 w/Sp2 CD.

The file dates are:

5/8/01  3:00PM  (15:00:00)   51873OEM

I don't know what last column represents in your list.

I think with this infos your list is now complete. :thumbup

PS:Quite an impresive list. Thanks for sharing it. :w00t:

EDIT: I added that PID from the setupp.ini. The CD I have is Win2000 Pro. So that PID is for this product.

Its VRMPFPP_EN for the MSDN Windows XP Pro SP2 intregrated CD (Which is the same as retail).  Attached is a list of all the ones I know off.  If anyone happens to have a non-slipstreamed Windows 2000 w/SP2 CD, I'd appreciate it if you could tell me the dates the files have.

Cheers

Thanks, all I wanted to know, maybe once the CD's are released someone can update this if it's different. Also, thanks for the complete list. :thumbup:w00t:

@msbhi22, those are SP-1A disk labels.

*EDIT* Aaron, or one of the powers that be, if you can make this a sticky or link to this for those who are interested, pointing directly to Jotnar's post with the actual download in it, it would be greatly appreciated. TIA.

*EDIT*

I have a (?) what does the VRMP stand for in VRMPFPP? and would the Volume version for SP2 be: VRMPVOL_EN?

looking to find a replacement label for sp2 in WXPVOL_EN

I found this on the web:

Windows XP Professional (SP2) Reinstallation CD

from Dell. Label: XP2_PRO_ENG

I believe that Tacktech has the answer to the question you are asking for on it's site, all I know is that the last two letters are the abreviations for the language that the original disk was in. For example EN=English. And that "RM" usually means "Retail Model", other than that I can't really help you, sorry. It also may have already been covered elsewhere on this site, though I am currently unaware of any threads other than this one that relate to this topic.

**EDIT**

As posted on TackTech:

CCP = Compliance Checking Program

FPP = Full Packaged Product

OEM = Original Equipment Manufacturer

VLK = Volume License Product Key

Though it still doesn't answer your question.

**EDIT**

The "P" in VRMP is or Professional, don't know what the VRM is. The volume discs, as far as I know, aren't released with an integrated service pack. VRMPVOL_EN is what the label would be if they did though.

Cheers

*Edit - Well I guess they do...whoops :)

• 5 months later...