prathapml

Do you have a Gmail account?  

215 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a Gmail account?

• Yes
    • No
    • What is Gmail?

Thanks again Prathapml for the invite, I LOVE Gmail :D

but got a question though.... when or how do you get the invites too send too people.. i got 2 friends that want invites, but they're not members here, just wondering how i can give them invites.

Thanks

but got a question though.... when or how do you get the invites too send too people.. i got 2 friends that want invites, but they're not members here, just wondering how i can give them invites.

Thanks

A link SHOULD show up in your Gmail account telling you that you can invite x number of friends to Gmail! ;)

Thanks

A link SHOULD show up in your Gmail account telling you that you can invite x number of friends to Gmail! ;)

kk thanks

Ok, these are the people who've been sent invites, check your mail-boxes please....

crahak

nolookingca

arablizzard2413

If you've received the invite, and registered it, please come back to this thread, and say so, and edit your post to remove the email address. DO NOT POST YOUR CURRENT E-MAIL ADDRESS HERE. That will leave you open to spamming. You just need to click on the invite link provided for registration (in IE/firefox).

I thank crispy and gamehead for their generosity - since I first got a gmail invite from them (now don't go pestering them for invites - the distribution of invites here is mine/gamehead's initiative).

Hey you others on msfn - those who've got an invite going waste could post it here - will earn you some gratitude. There are some sites where the privileged few who have gmail invites to spare will swap an invite for something in return from you. But I just want the max. number of people to benefit. The only requirement is that that you should be online and watching this thread when I post the link to an invite - otherwise you would lose it to someone else.

I received one from gamehead200. Thank you very much sir, it will be great help.

@prathapml: I haven't received one from you (yet?), or it just might have catched by a spam filter by yahoo along with the 241 other flagged emails that I had in there :lol: Perhaps I should check it more than once per week. Either ways, I don't an extra one, so perhaps you can let someone else who need it have it. Thanks a lot still :)

I received one from gamehead200. Thank you very much sir, it will be great help.

@prathapml: I haven't received one from you (yet?), or it just might have catched by a spam filter by yahoo along with the 241 other flagged emails that I had in there :lol:  Perhaps I should check it more than once per week. Either ways, I don't an extra one, so perhaps you can let someone else who need it have it. Thanks a lot still :)

You only get one. It doesn't matter from who.

Now........

Let's crank up the excitement by a li'l bit:

Please click on this link only if you don't already have gmail, and whoever has got the account registered from the following invites, do come back and say so. Whoever registers - You can change the first/last name, and the secondary email address.

GOOGLE INVITE:

---removed---

Let's give it back to the community - gmail ought to have already been public, keeping it exclusive is not very good.

ANOTHER:

---link removed---

Please click on this link only if you don't already have gmail, and whoever has got the account registered from the following invites, do come back and post to say so.