Best Firewall for Windows XP

sonu27

serious ... Only Seagete Firewall 5.0. Why ? Because is simple, forceful.

Has one defect - It is not possible save configuration.

Sorry - my english. But - Training makes champion :w00t:

I think Symantec Norton Personal Firewall is best firewall for Windows XP, because it can record the hackers' activity, notice user to allow the applications to the Internet, protect the users' private, and more.

You should turn the Windows Firewall if you want to install the third-party firewall.

Hi peeps,

For a long long time I used Zone Alarm and was more than satisfied with it, unltil their last upgrade which screwed everything up, made the computer slower, was a memory hog and did all manner of nasty things to my customers computers as well. So needless to say, I no longer use it and neither do my customers.

I now use Kerio firewall for it is simple and does a remarkably good job with no problems at all. It has a very simple user interface and it is very intuitive.

I think we all have our preferences, and I say, whatever works for you, that is what you should use. NO matter the name, if the product does the job and does it well, then it is a good product. I however, would never recommend Norton firewall to anyone. Reason, nortons slow your computer down terribly, does not catch everything (same with thier virus software) and does nasty things also.

Just remember, because a product name is familiar and it is a big company, does not make it a good or reliable product.

Just my opinions of course,

Dakota SunRunner

:thumbup