Guide: Mozilla Firefox Unattended

SiMoNsAyS

i believe your the stange one

how many hundreds of people have used simon's method

with totoymola's msi, crahak's xpi extension method, and my profile.exe method

back read and u will fine very few.

i firmly believe that u did not read the guide.

the only time u dont see a change in the profile.exe method is if u did not

delete the user profile

i know so dont tell me that u read the guide

however it seem there's some other problem. neither simon nor altavista method worked

See sonica I think you made him mad because you spelt his name wrong :) Altavista used to be the hip search engine to use until Google came along but Astalavista ... well, we know what that means.

Quick request for you simon... any chance you could attach a changelog to the 1st post? This way, those of us who cant keep up on the pages upon pages of posts here will know exactly what was updated when we see youve edited it...

Thanks!

I do look at that line and based on that its been 'updated' at least 3 times in the last month or so... but I never know what exactly has been updated... one of the installers? all of the installers? a different method of configuring something?

idk.. just a suggestion.

no problem with suggestions ;)

if you see the post is updated just take a look at the features, they'll be always up-to-date. probably what you saw was typo error that i corrected or maybe i changed something after re-reading b/c i thought it wasn't really clear :)

<disclaimer>I'm sorry if this has been said before but I really didnt know how to search up on this problem</disclaimer>

I installed the Firefox10_Silent_EN.exe and its a really good program :thumbup

Only thing is now whenever I click anywhere on the page the cursor (like word) jumps to there, I cant edit anything but its there and if I press up or down it moves the cursor as opposed to the page :crazy:

its really annoying :blink:

I'm not saying theres anything wrong with the official build...I know theres nothing wrong cause I dont get that stupid cursor :yes: but I would like to be able to do a silent install without having to worry about random cursors popping up :crazy:

WOW :o you're a genius lol thats what the problem was...but why was it enabled by default for me? I had deleted the profiles directory...so the only way it would have been set was if it was set as default in the installer...but then other people would have had that problem as well...

Its a bug..but its fixable :unsure: