dll's

Does anyone know if there is a way simply to make the unattended cd see a program such as say alcohol 120% for example that is already installed on a seperate partition.

And have it to associate the program to the os, so that it will appear in the start menu upon instaliation?

I know that there are switches to have windows siliently install programs with the os. but my os is on a seperate partition from where my programs are installed. Therefore if i reinstall my OS "XP PRO" my programs are still intact but not yet associated to the os.

Making a bunch of shortcuts is a pain,,,,lol.

Please forgive my ignorance of the subject for i am new to this forum and to the unattended concept.

I have, through reading here and other various places, "mostly here" managed to create an unattended cd that worked.

If anyone could offer an answer or advice i would be most appreciative..

Killer

First of all..Thank you for your pompt reply.

There are some programs that will run out of the install folder however, such as unreal tournament 2003 for example.

I was just wondering if there was a way to realate programs such as this to the os, so that i don't have to go make a bunch of shortcuts to place in the start menu.

Thanks,

Killer