BETA: XP Home or Pro Tweaking System

maxXPsoft

I am looking for BETA tester's for my application. maxXPsoft XP Tweaking System for Home or Pro?

This is a pretty complete/immense Reg tweaking program. Yes it's done in Visual Basic but so what, It work's. I would compare it to the level of TweakXP as I've used it also in the past, just not lately. For the Unattender's, you apply a tweak but did it set? This show's it and it will also remove it if needed. A simple On Off switch if you need be.

maxXPsoft XP Home/Pro tweaking system 
 Get the most of your XP experience by fixing some of the cosmetic appearances, slowness, security problems and speed problems. Access system restore properties and set them to a better configuration. Configure the services that run in the background hogging your resources and slowing you up. Fix some of the problems encountered by some users. Tools page for Links to things that are somewhat hidden that some may want to change about their system. I thought that may be better so users can dig around and see all the features obscured by M.S. Designed specifically for XP.
Not recommended for any other Operating system.
http://maxxpsoft.com/
Copyright © 2003, 2004 maxXPsoft   All Rights Reserved

Requirement's:

• You need to be a well versed REGistry person.
  • Know how to back up key's in the REGistry and compare.
  • I'm sorry but you have to join my forum for the BETA.
  • These are pre SP2 thing's and I need help determining if they are correct for SP2. I believe 99% are.
  • Use your name from MSFN when you apply at my forum because I will send you a message here if you are selected.
  • FREE? Yes it will probably be free on release

Reply here if you are interested and get the deal here >>>>> Apply Within

Edited by maxXPsoft