This is a second modification of kTool with some improvements suggested lastly, and more:
- Get rid of the annoying quote problem. NO MORE QUOTE added by kTool.
- use of the 1st 'Description' directive in a section instead of a new 'AppDesc' directive.
- no use of the msgbox: I find more annoying to have to click ok (or press a key) to close it.
- repair the breaking for the last item.
- spread the multiline replacement to the Install part, where 'Description' directives are used in 1st place.
- Most important:
I've adapted the 'Replace' directive introduced in the last modified version (kTool1.1aX) to be much more flexible:
Replace = %PP%-->D:\install\or
Replace = %myVar%-->CD
The only drawback of all these is that you'll have to adapt your .ini files to match the changes:
- adapt your 'Replace' directive
- and insert quotes where needed: arround paths or argument with spaces.
Good news, tho: I made those modifications because they were needed by another prog I've just finnished and that writes those .ini files for you! Well, it also writes RunOnceEx.cmd, config.js, install.ini & xplode.xml... There it is.
Number of downloads: 254
This post has been edited by Djé: 26 April 2006 - 12:16 PM