custom boot and logon questions

i read that, but when i go to "add reply", in other forums, at the bottom of the screen (before the the part where all the replyes are shown) there is the "attach section", wich i can't see in this forum :(

thats why i said it was suposed to be attached but i couldn't attach it myself (i lean fastm so with the firt edit by a moderator i usally stop making hings that are not allowed, but i couldn't now)

about the topic, i tryed copying some lines form the custom loguin but the most i got was to turn the black parts, WHITE.

this is the last thing i need to finish my windows CD, so any help will be appreciated :(

@Sesshoumaru

Previous post of mine (above) has been edited to have an image attached. That shows the screen in which you would normally "Reply" in topics, and an arrow pointing to the "Attach" button.

Hoping that helps....

And yes, all the best with your logonui! :thumbup

thats whats missing, i don't have the option to attach :( (i'm familiar with forums, but my previusly good english is a bit rusted due to the lack of practice, so i couln't explain what i wanted to :P )

i am leaving a link to a screenshot of my reply screen

reply.th.png

Oh well... there's probably a reason for that - This is anyway the logonui and boot-screens forum - imagine what would happen if everybody attached 20 boot-screen pics a day.

Okay... let's get back on topic.

Sesshoumaru, is your logonui working now? Well, if it doesn't, we probably need to wait for alanoll to come along to this forum. If you want him to see this topic, try sending him a PM.

OH I came back all on my own... lol

Well, here's what I can offer. Send me the files you're trying to use, and I make it for you. I can then send it back, or just go step by step on how to fix it.

Sorry the previous thing didn't work. (I'm basically asking for hte files, just because I'm a hands on person. lol)

just email it to:

alanollv@gmail.com

and then PM so I know to check it. lol.

Sorry, I've been having girlfriend issues.

In the mean time, and may be faster....

find a program called LogonStudio. It's what your original file was made with, and should still work mostly with the SP2 file. There are a few others LogonUI editors around, and you may want to try them out.

Sorry I couldn't help further.

• 2 years later...