Found the perfect Signature

Zilevoli

That's a No No... Remove it and host it somewhere else, please.
Something tells me i should have.
no one told u not to put your picture as signature.

gamehead200 said don't put it on MSFN server's host.

But my picture is uploaded onto MSFN's server, and there by telling me to take it down.

As for finding lycos or something for a picture host ... I say blah, I would be just a waste of space on their server.

And finally here is a link to my signature that does not exist because I cant link to it as a signature from this host, bastards :P

http://www23.brinkster.com/cat2phat/catbutterfly.gif

Oh well no biggie ... its just a cute little kitty chasing a butterfly that got killed by my curiocity and only exists on a server where dead kitties can frollic and chase butterflys to their content ... even though they would have to begin with :P

if your problem it's hosting... 8kb it's not much, uploaded to my web space :)

catbutterfly.gif

now you can use it as your signature, sometimes spymac it's a little slow but hey! just 8kb! and it's perfect :lol: (dunno why don't use msfn like a host, although it's a really small file)

well there are about 30k users and say they've sigs at 10kb

30000*10= 293MB disc space and dunno how to calculate the bandwidth it takes but i'm sure avatars @100kb take lots of bandwidth already. so no for msfn to pay more for signatures where u can just put it on lycos etc. or maybe look at my signature...

i agree XtremeMaC but not every1 it's using the hosting of msfn and as long as it is possible i'm sure every1 will use his own bandwidth or a 3rd one but... what if you don't have those resources? 8k doesn't do that damage (i think :P )

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
The image “http://www23.brinkster.com/cat2phat/catbutterfly.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

As it seems that we are chiming in on a very old thread, I chip in tardily also. jago_lfn, just save the page to your desktop (you should find it there as a .gif). Then you can view it with irfanview or whatever.

DL