Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Umm..

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

maLiCiOuSoPtIoNs

maLiCiOuSoPtIoNs
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 16-June 02
I have win2k and a cable connection, how would i set up an AOL account for it? Please help 0.o :)

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Drewdatrip

Drewdatrip

MSFN Junkie

• Patrons
  • 2,185 posts
  • Joined 14-October 01
Well im assuming you already have your cable modem as well as a Network card. from there all you need todo is plug the cat-5 cable from the modem to your Network card input, and install the nwest Aol, it should detect that you use cable, just use the aol insturctions and you can sign up via the application.

=Drew
||Please Read the Forum Rules||
||Free File and Image Hosting @ EazyShare||
||Donate to MSFN and Help Keep This Site Running||
||Vote for MSFN @ TweakXP Windows XP Top Sites||

LS_Dragons

LS_Dragons

• PipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • Joined 13-September 01
You have to be kidding, right maLiCiOuSoPtIoNs? I get an AOL cd in the mail every 3 weeks and in my newspaper once a month. You can also pick one up at any computer store - usually by the checkout line. Just pop the cd in and install - the installation will detect you connect by LAN and there you go.

LS_Dragons
"Character is doing the right thing - even when no one is watching" J.C. Watts, Jr.

• Guests
  • Joined --
Hehe...
Last time I used AOL, was version 3.0 on floppy discs..

I just installed it to help ya out..

You goto Add new Location, and Select TCP/IP...so that once your connected to cable, you can connect to AOL using that connection...

:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users