Set IE Temp Internet files size&location?

ran

OK, sometimes I'm slow and I forget that google is my friend.

I've found this so far:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Cache\Paths\path1]
"CachePath"="E:\\TEMP\\Cache1"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Cache\Paths\path2]
"CachePath"="E:\\TEMP\\Cache2"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Cache\Paths\path3]
"CachePath"="E:\\TEMP\\Cache3"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Cache\Paths\path4]
"CachePath"="E:\\TEMP\\Cache4"
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell Folders]
"Cache"="E:\\TEMP"
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders]
"Cache"="E:\\TEMP"

Changing these should allow me to move it to a temp directory outside the user profiles.

However, I'd also like to change the cache size. any ideas?

Ran

some more searching.....

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentVersion/Internet Settings/Cache/...

there's cache in binary - not sure what I could do with that..but there's also values in other locations such as default user and current user....

I'm just a bit confused.......

:)

Which/how should I change? hmmmmmm

Sets cache size to 50MB:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\5.0\Cache\Content]
"CacheLimit"=dword:0000c800

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Cache\Content]
"CacheLimit"=dword:0000c800