is it possible to make a user prompt?

using runonceex method is it possible to have it prompt the user at that point and ask

Would You Like To Install Winamp : Yes | No

then if yes installs and if No it goes to the next optional component ?

the reason i ask is my mothers work wants a base installation but they dont want every pc to get the same components, like the BIG office computers they want mozilla but on the others they wont get mozilla because they dont want the others surfing the web.

and so on, so then they can just answer no to the prompts for the software they dont want installed

using runonceex method is it possible to have it prompt the user at that point and ask

Would You Like To Install Winamp : Yes | No

then if yes installs and if No it goes to the next optional component  ?

the reason i ask is my mothers work wants a base installation but they dont want every pc to get the same components, like the BIG office computers they want mozilla but on the others they wont get mozilla because they dont want the others surfing the web.

and so on, so then they can just answer no to the prompts for the software they dont want installed

You can do this with a batch file that asks for Y/N. If Yes it installs the app, if No it exits, which means (when using RunOnceEX) that it proceeds to the next item! However that looks *very* inprofessional, but you might don't care about that....