Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Download the Windows XP 3D Screensaver

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

gamehead200

gamehead200

SEARCH!!! SEARCH!!!

• Super Moderator
  • 7,039 posts
Posted ImageMicrosoft just came out with a new screensaver for Windows XP. This is 3-Dimensional and takes up about 3MB of HD space. Very cool if you have that boring one that came with the PC. The system requirements are as follows:

• Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition or Microsoft Windows XP Professional

• A 500 megahertz (MHz) processor, such as an Intel or an Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) or compatible processor. A 750 MHz or faster processor is recommended.

• 64 megabytes (MB) of RAM. 128 MB or higher recommended.

• 3 MB of available hard disk space.
Super VGA (800 × 600) or higher.

• 3-D graphics accelerator with 16 MB of memory minimum, compatible with Microsoft Direct3D version 8.0. A Direct3D-compliant video adapter is required. Microsoft has tested many—but not all—of the major video adapters. For the most recent list of supported adapters and updated drivers, visit Microsoft Windows Hardware Quality Labs site or Microsoft Windows Update.

Read more from: Microsoft

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests
This is sooooooo old. I had this when XP first cam out. :)

FthrJACK

FthrJACK

I am a PC...

• Patrons
  • 3,394 posts
me too :)

sorry game head i had to move this to tweeks, it IS old. like really old. but its a cool screensaver anyway :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN