Is anyone in your family divorced?

sven

Is anyone in your family divorced?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Is anyone in your family divorced?

• yes
    • no
    • is going to be soon
    • is getting remarried

Well, if you mean by "family" - the entire group of people who are related in some way to you (even those who are distantly related, such as father of aunt of a cousin) - then yes, every family has divorced couples somewhere or the other.

Yes, it is sad. And yes, I have family members who are divorced. It is also hard on other family members. It can drives wedges where there should never have been divisions. If the people who are getting divorced can behave themselves, then they should be helping the others get over it, not the other way around.

Take it easy Sven.

• 1 month later...

My parents. Didn't bother me a bit. Was happy for my Mom. She's with a better guy now. They never fight. As for my Dad. If we met nowadays, someone much stronger than me would have to stand between us. End of story.

As for marriage. I never wanted to either until I met my gf who I've been with now for 17 months. :)

one in three marriages fail in UK and US - guess that figure could be higher for IT Professionals?  :lol:

Our PCs are our "2nd" wife!!!! LOL :D

They never complain, criticise you or beg to "dedicate more time" to them! And they do whatever you TELL them to do!

Me. I divorced a week ago. ;)

Happy as a dog in a sausage factory! :D

Isn't that the same as saying you're dead inside due to depression and lonliness? lol

OT! ... Not a bit! She left 7 months ago. I already "grew" on the depression and loneliness. Until I found out she cheated. After that, I was born again. Even stronger

Now I even started dating and loving it! Never been a "ladies man", but last friday already got 4 calls from chicks wanting to hang out during the weekend! :thumbup