Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
Xeophonix

Where can I download XPCREATE?

Hi, I think I may have deleted XPCREATE by accident and the site is down; is it hosted somewhere else, or could someone by kind enough to send it me?

Thank you.

Yes... I know.. but I was asking if it was hosted on another site or if someone could send it me/attach it here. If you don't want to help, then that's fine, but please refrain yourself from being smug and rude, thanks.

Thanks very much GreenMachine, I appreciate it a lot, I had to reformat XP asap and was very much in need of XPCREATE. I wasn't being rude, I just think being shunned when in need of help isn't very nice.

there you go let me know when you get it so i can take it down . you got it cool

Njoy