army20

Do you smoke  

290 members have voted

1. 1. Do you smoke

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes but planing to quit
    • No and I hate smokers

i prefer to die natually, dont need to smoke and speed it up(else i would just jump in front of a train :).

the worlds just going topsy turvy, even tho smoking is harmful they sell it....cuz it gets the government money. what next they make drugs legal.. cuz it'll makes them even MORE money???

ah yes they will remember to put the Caution in fine print tho.

@phoenix....some drugs are legal..they are called Medicine lol! and there are places where a person can legally be prescribed marijuana (by a doctor, yes!)

oh and btw..i dont smoke..havent even tried i ever!

Edited by indianarchie

• 2 weeks later...

I quit......in 1965. Cold turkey too. (by the grace of God)

It was a really great day in my life when the state banned smoking in restaurants.

Now I can go out for a meal and really enjoy it.....and I don't have to go home and throw my clothes in the washer and me in the shower. :lol:

You probably already guessed it....I voted NO in the Poll.

I don't eat or drink foods with Aspartame in them either. That stuff is pure POISON!

Cheers,

B)

• 1 month later...

Hell no, smoking is just plain stupid (and discusting)...nomatter how beautiful girl

Amen! Despite my already having the perfect girl for me. B)

Haha. Same here. :thumbup Smart as well! A nuclear engineer to boot! :blink: So glad she does not smoke. She does not drink either.

nice topic...

i missed it as it got spread out some where in this MSFN ocean

i dont smoke....

but regarding the fourth option ... i cant say anything...

if we say dont smoke ..they will give a junk reply ..

"IT IS MY BIRTH RIGHT..."

and i will just say in return ..

"IT IS MY BIRTH RIGHT FOR MEE TOO TO STAY WITHOUT CANCER AND OTHER AILMENTS..THAT TOO MAKING NO MISTAKES OTHER THAN STANDING NEAR U IN THIS BUS STOP.."""

what to do...

fate rules...

good topic technocrats...

I smoke, I love smoking

I know it's not good for me and I know I should quit. I know I am not going to quit anytime soon so I voted as a smoker not planning to quit.

I think it's good they pretty much banned smoking from public buildings, though I love smoking when I go to a bar (thankfully I don't drink very often).

I don't see a problem with smoking outside. I try to stand away from people or at least downwind of people. It's funny sometimes I move away from people almost unconciously when I smoke, and I find sometimes when I'm talking to someone and I step away a bit to light a smoke they will move closer to talk.

It's kind of an odd thing with human behaviour. Like in foreign countries (I've been to a few in the army), people stand a lot closer than americans do when they talk.

At the same time I find it funny when people complain about second hand smoke being bad for them outside. I can understand not wanting to smell like other people's cigarettes and being just generally annoyed by by the smoke but complaining about health is silly. Aren't car emissions much worse in general?

The thing about cars is that you can't smell their emissions very often so no one complains.

Allow me to re-iterate what I've said just to be sure i'm understood.

I really have no problems with people complaining about smoking indoors or near them outdoors. To complain about health risks from second hand smoke outside is just silly. eating twinkes, drinking coka-cola, not exercising, car emissions, and many other things are probably far worse than second hand smoke outside.

My opinion about California is that they are being utterly obnoxious about not letting people smoke outside. They pass laws like this, yet the car emissions are so bad that you aren't supposed to go outside sometimes because of pollution.

I've been to California once and only saw the desert, so don't get me wrong that I think I know everything. I'm not exactly sure what the laws are there about smoking.

This is just my opinion, I'm not trying to start a war here.

Lastly is that it's easy for people to complain about smokers since you can easily attack individuals, we see them everyday. We don't regularly see tons of garbage beting dumped into the ocean and landfills, so we don't complain about it much.

I like my car and I'm not some big environmentalist either. I try to think as realisticly as possible. Keeping in mind I understand realistically that I know the dangers of smoking yet I continue to smoke. No one is perfect.