Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
Tarun

Lunarsoft website launched!

Tarun    15

Lunarsoft

Everyone from Msfn is cordially invited!

With all of the success I've had with the small site of tech support/spyware cleaning I've decided to finally launch my site that will feature the following...

• Forums
  • Downloads
  • Tech support
  • Search website features
  • Polls
  • Wiki
  • Web links
  • RSS Feeds
  • ...and much more!

As I expand the site and forums I will of course listen to suggestions and more.

More features will be added and I hope to see the site turn into yet another great community!

N1K    0
Site updated with themes and more. Also, buttons to link to the site are available.

Nice matey, but you can see the logo lines, it's not the same as the background of the skin 'cause you didn't save it as .jpg. Try to do that and it should be fine..

Tarun    15

Png > jpg.

JPG is a very lossy format, png however is one of the best formats you can use. IE cannot handle PNG24 format, but it can handle PNG8.

N1K    0
Png > jpg.

JPG is a very lossy format, png however is one of the best formats you can use. IE cannot handle PNG24 format, but it can handle PNG8.

you're correct, but you can still see where your logo ends 'cause it won't melt with the background.. :unsure: