Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

UltraISO is so damn unpredictable...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

prathapml

prathapml

Follow the rules please :-)

• Patrons
  • 6,791 posts
  • Joined 14-November 03
UltraISO creates a folder called "backup" in the folder of whichever ISO I open. This can be very irritating as you can well imagine. :realmad:
Strange thing is.... ultraiso *USED* to do that, then I moved to the 6.5x versions and it did not do that anymore. Then now I moved to v7.2.5, and it has started it back once again. I've been constantly upgrading to newer versions as they get released. So why does it act strange, then stop, then act strange again? :}

I believe it has something to do with a configuration option. Since there's lot of ultraiso users here, hopefully you'd know what's causing this?
Thanks in advance. :)
Posted ImageCheers !!!   Donate to MSFN and Help Keep This Site Running
||Please Read the Forum Rules||  Etiquette   || Welcome to MSFN - Forum Basics || Before posting
prathapml :: MSFN Supermod :: Private Message me if you ever have a problem while at MSFN

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Saraband

Saraband

Junior

• Pip
  • 90 posts
  • Joined 27-May 04
only seems to display this behaviour if i use a cracked/hacked release or run UISO as a standalone exe , with no install.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users