Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

yz toolbar unattended

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

dienkhung

dienkhung

Junior

• Pip
  • 73 posts
i found a theme i like, how do i add this to my cd?

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

mmarable

mmarable

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 377 posts
Here's how I used to do it.
Create a folder under $OEM$\$Progs and put the Y'Z Toolbar files and any personal icons there. You can edit the YZDock.INI file to set up you dock the way you want.

Put a shortcut in $OEM$\$Docs\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup and you're all set.
"There are three classes of men; lovers of wisdom, lovers of honor, and lovers of gain." - Plato
"Winning is not everything, but wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi - "If you wait, all that happens is that you get older." - Mario Andretti
"Do it no matter what. If you believe in it, it is something very honorable. If somebody around you or your family does not understand it, then that's their problem. But if you do have a passion, an honest passion, just do it." - Mario Andretti

dienkhung

dienkhung

Junior

• Pip
  • 73 posts
THANKS ALOT, i try it now, let u know wht happens.

dienkhung

dienkhung

Junior

• Pip
  • 73 posts
worked like u said, it loaded the theme i wanted on start up
thanks mmarable

dienkhung

dienkhung

Junior

• Pip
  • 73 posts
im making a xp cd that not gonna have a answer file(winnt.sif). is there another way of doing this? maybe replace or edit something in the i386 folder? if anyone has ideas, plez let me know, thanku

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN