• Announcements

• xper

MSFN Sponsorship and AdBlockers!   07/10/2016

Dear members, MSFN is made available via subscriptions, donations and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, become a site sponsor and ads will be disabled automatically and by subscribing you get other sponsor benefits.
GDragoN

Slipstreaming VIA SerialATA Drivers

55 posts in this topic

copy from info.text to where,

where should i copy these lines

kindly let me know

You have to copy them to the TXTSETUP.SIF folder in the i386 folder in the copy of win xp the you copied to your hdd.

Jim

Hi

Can somebody please help,

Please bear in mind i am a complete computer novice and am tring to install Windows server 2003 std edition on a Dell Vostro 430. The computer has two Sata drives in it setup up as a Raid 1 system.

I have understood quite a bit of this thread regarding editing the txtsetup.sif file etc and have used the nLite sotware to create the disc but am still having problems.

Can anybody please help

Thanks

Hi,

Here is a way slipstream VIA SerialATA drivers easy into WinXP I386 folder. Download attached file, add few lines from Info.txt and copy sys_ files in I386 folder, and that is that.

Millan

hi, sorry to bug u. I know ur totally busy. I understand how 2 copy files to 1386 folder. but where do i add the lines from info.txt? im so tired of not being able to use my 500 gbt hardrive the right way. plz help. thanx

Brian from Rubinos Tattooing(:

hi, sorry to bug u. I know ur totally busy. I understand how 2 copy files to 1386 folder. but where do i add the lines from info.txt? im so tired of not being able to use my 500 gbt hardrive the right way. plz help. thanx

Brian from Rubinos Tattooing(: