Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Slipstreaming VIA SerialATA Drivers

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

vijay123

vijay123
  • 1 posts
copy from info.text to where,
where should i copy these lines

kindly let me know

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

jmnew51

jmnew51
  • 3 posts
You have to copy them to the TXTSETUP.SIF folder in the i386 folder in the copy of win xp the you copied to your hdd.
Jim

rikyy

rikyy
  • 1 posts
Hi

Can somebody please help,
Please bear in mind i am a complete computer novice and am tring to install Windows server 2003 std edition on a Dell Vostro 430. The computer has two Sata drives in it setup up as a Raid 1 system.

I have understood quite a bit of this thread regarding editing the txtsetup.sif file etc and have used the nLite sotware to create the disc but am still having problems.

Can anybody please help

Thanks

rubinostattooing

rubinostattooing
  • 2 posts

Hi,

Here is a way slipstream VIA SerialATA drivers easy into WinXP I386 folder. Download attached file, add few lines from Info.txt and copy sys_ files in I386 folder, and that is that.

Millan

hi, sorry to bug u. I know ur totally busy. I understand how 2 copy files to 1386 folder. but where do i add the lines from info.txt? im so tired of not being able to use my 500 gbt hardrive the right way. plz help. thanx
Brian from Rubinos Tattooing(:

rubinostattooing

rubinostattooing
  • 2 posts
hi, sorry to bug u. I know ur totally busy. I understand how 2 copy files to 1386 folder. but where do i add the lines from info.txt? im so tired of not being able to use my 500 gbt hardrive the right way. plz help. thanx
Brian from Rubinos Tattooing(:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN