Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Removing the blue bars

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

jamesas

jamesas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts
Hey Guys i was wondering how i can remove the top blue bar, i have already removed the buttom bar but i cant seem to rember how

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

mattofak

mattofak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
Er, remove the blue bar from what? From what part of the WPI, or just in general? Please be more specific...

Astalavista

Astalavista

MSFN loyalist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,338 posts
it is in the wpi.css

blinkdt

blinkdt

Somewhat Knowledgeable

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts
Another option is to edit the WPI.hta file directly:

In the first table row, delete the attribute [bgcolor="#18339f"]. This will make the row transparent.

You can go a step further and delete the attribute [background="./graphics/smallbart.gif"] from the next row. Do the same for the bottom two rows (look for the [<tr>] tags) to create a seamless Window.

Lastly, how about messing with the height of the rows to produce a different effect? Look for the attribute [height="xx"] and play with the numbers, it's good fun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN