AIDA 32

Reverend

Here's a neat sys info tool.It can even tell you what serial numbers you have used for installed software.Including all MS products.And can identify your hardware product/model build numbers.

AIDA32 is a professional system information, diagnostics and benchmarking program running on Win32 platforms. It extracts details of all components of the PC. It can display information on the screen, print it, or save it to file in various formats like HTML, CSV or XML. For corporate users, AIDA32 offers command-line switches, network audit and audit statistics, remote system information and network management.

Starting with version 3.00, AIDA32 is released in 3 different variants. Please read the product matrix below to find out what are the advantages of each variants.

Features:

full hardware & software information on 80 pages

built-in hardware database: detailed information about 21000 components

phyisical information for CPU, motherboard, hard disk, optical drive

motherboard chipset, buses, sensor information

installed programs, event logs list

diagnostics module to reveal possible problems

memory benchmark

automatic audit via command-line switches

ADO/ODBC database support

remote control through TCP/IP netwok

32-bit low-level hardware detection

multi-threaded program model

full Windows XP compatibility

Iomega Active Disk support

English, Hungarian, German, Russian language module

French, Italian, Spanish language module (coming soon)

http://www.aida32.hu/

thanks to Chemical-x @ wxperience.com

post-19-1035460580_thumb.jpg

Works very nicely! The only thing I couldn't see were my Product Keys from my other programs. Rev, how come you were able to see them? Maybe because you were using the Enterprise version. Hmmm, they should put it in the Personal one too. :)

Works very nicely!  The only thing I couldn't see were my Product Keys from my other programs.  Rev, how come you were able to see them?  Maybe because you were using the Enterprise version.  Hmmm, they should put it in the Personal one too. :rolleyes:

i can see mine, located under Software/Licenses....and Im using the normal version :)