Planning to format

dancity

Unfortunetly i dont have a CD Burner or a DVD Burner either, which means i cant back half of my files that i wish to keep which is around 3.45G. I only have one Memory stick which is USB with 128MB and ive kept the important files there, related to my current course for college... so the question is

Im planning to downgrade Windows 2003 back to Windows 2000 due to a driver issue with this operating system. Now since i have like 3 hard drives, im planning to use the the FIJITSUI 10G hard drive which has nothing in it, question is:

will my files still be able to be viewed on the other partions while im using Windows 2000? If not then i cant downgrade... or i was thinking possibly just format my e:\ partion which has win 2003 enterprise edition on it?

What do you all think i should do?

Sort of planning to do this tonight... as i really need to get this done asap.

cheers

dan

problem is that i have enterprise already installed and according to microsoft help that windows enterprise edition will stop working if i install Win2k as a duel boot as win2k setup will most likely erase important files for Win 2003 enterprise edition.

Unfortunetly i dont have a CD Burner or a DVD Burner either, which means i cant back half of my files that i wish to keep which is around 3.45G. I only have one Memory stick which is USB with 128MB and ive kept the important files there, related to my current course for college... so the question is

Im planning to downgrade Windows 2003 back to Windows 2000 due to a driver issue with this operating system. Now since i have like 3 hard drives, im planning to use the the FIJITSUI 10G hard drive which has nothing in it, question is:

will my files still be able to be viewed on the other partions while im using Windows 2000? If not then i cant downgrade... or i was thinking possibly just format my e:\ partion which has win 2003 enterprise edition on it?

What do you all think i should do?

Sort of planning to do this tonight... as i really need to get this done asap.

cheers

dan

As logng as you don't format your partition where your files are located you should be able to read that partition. If you've used volumes instead, don't forget to import "Foreign" volumes after downgrade