A few errors from what i consider perfection.

Hi guys!

I'm deeply sorry for starting another thread (since i got quite flamed in my old one for obvious reasons)

I created my first unattended CD a few days ago. Alot of changing and editing before the final version. Allthough, there are som minor errors i cant seem to figure out myself, and i bet most of you know how to fix them.

The formatting and installing was totally automated, the first time i had to manually use the keyboard was at the first login. That kinda bugs me a bit, since i want it to be totally unattended.

My user account should be named Jonas and have the password banana, the Administrator account should have the password apple.

The first time i booted windows i was asked for the admin password, i typed it in and GuiRunOnce started creating my account. How would i go about if i want my account (Jonas) to be first logged in as and have the status of administrator?

I have read the account settings section of the guide and i've done everything said there.

I think the problem is that i'm using the swedish version of windows XP and 'Administrators' is replaced with 'Administratörer'. Is there any other way of upgrading the account to admin status other than 'net localgroup Administratörer Jonas /add ?

Since the letter ö is swedish the commandline cant understand it.

Second error:

Internet Explorer was totally gone!

I have no idea of how that happened, but it did.

I was left with no browser at all, my rescue was mIRC, i logged on and asked some guy to send me the firefox installer.

This is what i have as [Components]

msmsgs=off

! msnexplr=off !

freecell=off

hearts=off

minesweeper=off

pinball=off

solitaire=off

spider=off

zonegames=off

Could any of them cause IE to be excluded? Or could it be that i stripped my windows CD from all the, according to the space saving page, unnecessary contents? (LANG, DOCS etc.)

I must say I'm gladly surprised, ALL the drivers i included was installed and ready upon first boot. DX9 and AGP8X was activated and the sound worked by default! ( :w00t:!)

Anyways, i appreciate all the help i can get. I'm pretty much stuck here.

Thanks for the input

/Jonas

EDIT:

The resolution options, are they applied at first bootup?

Can i set them to the max since my gfx/screen drivers are installed automaticly.