Driver genius professional and integrating drivers

painkilla

i now have a program called driver genius professional. With that program you can extraxt al your 3rd party drivers from windows xp and make a singe .exe file wich then can install the drivers you want. But it is also possible to extract the driver to folders with the files in it.

Is it possible to use just the files to integrate the drivers onto the cd because its much easier this way because al driver have some files and not a setup.exe or anything like that. So you can easely convert al your drivers from .exe to some driver files.

my only problem is can you use these to integrate on your cd and then actualy work?

You can download a 30 day trial here.

http://dl.filekicker.com/send/file/146030-EQZB/drvgenpro.exe

At the moment i dont have any time to format my pc to test it and im allso not very skilled at integrating drivers

I would not know... but probably it will just work.

First you'll have to get the drivers out of the exe file, try WinRAR or 7zip to do that. (Extract the exe file)

Then search for any inf files in the extracted folders. Then integrate them using the guide.

But my question: WHY would you buy/use that program if you still want to use the separate drivers... Just use the exe file, if you don't want to, you shouldn't buy that program imo...

If you don't know what hardware is in your system, use Everest Home Edition to determine your hardware, then download the newest drivers yourself!

Yes i didnt buy the program but used a "Garden Shovel". But i want to add my drivers but when it installs on somebody ellse's computer i dont want to install my drivers. And this will happen if i add my drivers.exe to the runonceex. So i will use the normal integrate method.