A few things about XP, tricks and downloads

XPerties

Been busy all night looking a checking out to see whats coming to the surface since the release of XP. I gathered several items and useful links to information and have put them up on my website. Enjoy!

Click on link down below by my Sig to acsess my Site

-Chris

us site's Great man !! does it auto update in the news ?? it refresh my page when i'm reading the news ... :)

Õý! ÄظöÂÛ̳ÕæÊǶàÕý‡S``` ²»¹ý×îË¥ÎÒD Ó¢ÎIJîÀ², ¹µÍ¨ÓÐÎÊÌâ... ²»ÖªµÀÕâÀïÓÐûÓÐÖйúÈËÄØ~ ʶ½²°×»°¾Í¸üºÃ²»¹ý``` ¹þ¹þ, ÎÒƒäD¹íÀÐʵßíÖªÎÒupØ¿´º lol

Õý! ÄظöÂÛ̳ÕæÊǶàÕý‡S``` ²»¹ý×îË¥ÎÒD Ó¢ÎIJîÀ², ¹µÍ¨ÓÐÎÊÌâ... ²»ÖªµÀÕâÀïÓÐûÓÐÖйúÈËÄØ~ ʶ½²°×»°¾Í¸üºÃ²»¹ý``` ¹þ¹þ, ÎÒƒäD¹íÀÐʵßíÖªÎÒupØ¿´º lol [/quote:9b1e5caf90]

wow, what does that mean?

That's real good haha`` :)

btw, do u like MGS2:sons of liberty ? great game !!! hehe...

ht*p://www.konami.com/main/games/mgs2/main.html]Konami - Metal Gear Solid 2

Post links on forums like I have edited above...no active links please...Mod[/color:1855760809]

I know trhat there 2 poeple from there on ther forums. Welcome my friend and dont worrie about your english[/quote:69fcb76cb5]

Yeah, welcome bud! Even some Americans don't know English! LOL:D

Rick:cool:

[b:41a595ff8e]PriZm77 -[/b:41a595ff8e] You must be on dial up????? Ya it can be slow at some times, Im on cable and most of us admin and mods are on a fast connection. It just gets really busy with alot of guest that are on in the evnings....

[b:41a595ff8e]barnettrp -[/b:41a595ff8e] Whens the abuse going to stop.....:cry :cry :cry :fyou :rofl JK...LOL....My english is just fine, Its my typing and spelling that suck donkey balls!

-Chris