Need Goback.

yusmol

Do you mean you want an alternative to GoBack? I haven't used it, but-- whether Norton or Roxio release, it supposedly allows individual selected folders to be restored... both have a tuturial.exe file-- is it any good?

For selective jobs I use the following freeware: Karen Replicator and/or XXCopy32 with /clone switch

CAVEAT: I have found that unless if i disconnect from the web / disable from task manager all but critical processes OR boot to native dos(& use the xxcopy16 dos app)-- not every single file is able to get backed up / cloned!!!

THOUGH, usually the failed-copied files is not an issue(4/5 files in use) IF the folder being restored with a command line command that copies all files over into each folder, rather than just a typical windows command with one folder replacing another one. You will then still have those few missed files-- hopefully of course, there won't be the unlikely coincidence that one of those handful were damaged or corrupted-- as in the case of recovering from a major problem: though in such a case it's probably best/quickest to just format the os partition & reinstall(multiple partitions, with all document, mail, data folders migrated out of OS partition is very recommended).

Hope this has helped & not been too meandering-- and if what you wanted was specific GoBack directions, maybe someone else will pipe in.

Good Luck.