Intel inf vs Adpu320

This is my first post. I've been reading these forums for several days now. BTW: This is a graeat forum and I'm really pleased to have discovered it. It really seems as though the heavy's here know what they're talking about. That's not true in all forums. I'm kinda new to the unattended Windows install arena but not to computers. I build custom integrated computers for clients as video editing workstations and backup file servers (using linux). I have built several successful install cd's and now I ran into an issue. I searched for the answer but came up dry. So, please forgive if this has been asked and answered before.

This is all about a new system using a SuperMicro X6DA8-G2 MB which has the Intel 7525 chipset, dual channel Adaptec 7902 with host raid, and 6 USB 2.0 channels. I successfully built and installed a CD which had XP-SP2, the adpu320, adaptec host raid and e1000 lan drivers on it. Then I realized that in order to get the USB ports to be recognized as USB 2.0 I'd need the chipset drivers. So, following the excelent how to from raskren, I added the chipset drivers for most of the Intel chipsets. Based on stuff I'd read in the guide, I put the chipset drivers in 000_intl, while the U320 driver was in 006_U320, the host raid driver was in 007_SHR and the e1000 drivers in 008_NIC.

Now, when I do the install, shortly after it goes to GUI, I get 2 dialogs claiming it can't find the U320 driver. Fortunately the dialog allows me to browse for it and I can find it in the \drivers folder and get it installed and then complete the installation. However, that ain't exactly unattended.

It seems like I shouldn't install the chipset driver till after the U320???? Does that make sense? If so, I believe I can just rearrange the folder names (001_U320, 002_SHR, 003_intl ...) and fix the OemPnPDriversPath line in winnt.sif, and they will install in a different order. Have I got this correct?