Adobe Acrobat Reader 7 Lite - 5 MB Only!

[deXter]

@Maniaq

I think you can add the printme.api plugin and everythin' will be file

to the plugings folder

or extract AR lite v7.0.1 and you will get 3 folders and 2 files

add your plugin (Printme.api intp Program files\adobe\adobe reader 7\plugins

and repackage it again with winrar!

@Maniaq

I think you can add the printme.api plugin and everythin' will be file

to the plugings folder

or extract AR lite v7.0.1 and you will get  3 folders and 2 files

add your plugin (Printme.api intp Program files\adobe\adobe reader 7\plugins

and repackage it again with winrar!

ohhh, tnx, but I rather use the ryanvm's acrobat reader: http://ryanvm.msfn.org/

it it 20MB,it has: Self-extracting switchless installer. By default, automatic updating is turned off and a few other registry tweaks are also applied.

• 2 weeks later...

i'm getting a runtime error '53' - file not found.

i'm running the thing directly from the cd, not copying to the HD first. could this be because of a patch specified assuming the thing was on a HD? maybe a log file creation? please help me.

this only happens when i try to install it on my VM through the installation. if i just open the file, nothing bad happens. it also gave me the error installing on my test computer, so it's not a VM issue.

Edited by natmaster

• 3 weeks later...

hey guyz again:

{dexter} any fixing for the 2 bugs man?!

we still waiting........

the first bug is:

the DLL file MSVCP71.DLL to be included in the Unatteded installer

Second:

the shortcut in the program files

• 1 month later...

I managed to fix the shortcut problem, I've tried to fix the printing problem too but I don't know which plugin is causing the problem since printme.api doesn't seem to be used anymore. I also updated the package except I don't know how to remove the entries to 7.02 and 7.03 update in add/remove if someone can tell me how to do that I'll see what I can do. For what it's worth here you go. :}

dl_sm_dlnow.gifDownload

Edited by Hummer

If I knew how to integrate 7.02 and the 7.03 updates I could probably shrink it down some more. The Adobe Acrobat 7.0.2 and Reader 7.0.2 Update.msi and Adobe Acrobat 7.0.3 and Reader 7.0.3 Update.msi total 5.66mb on their own :) FYI if you've download from the link that I had before I've made a small update and it's slightly larger becuase of the printing plugin I fixed

Edited by Hummer

can anyone explain how did Dexter manged to make acrobat reader only in 5 or 7MB??what program did he used or what scripts, it would be great to know and to know how to make arcobat reader even better....tnx

Adobe Reader 7.0.3 English Lite Unattended 6Mb uploaded here: http://rapidshare.de/files/4076049/AR703.exe.html

The AcroForm.api file fixed by 7.0.3 update is not a part of Adobe Reader Lite Unattended. So there is no big difference between 7.0.2 Lite and 7.0.3 Lite except version number & repacking to squeeze few kilobytes even more.

how didi yu managed to get so small installer?